Aircraft FAA Repair Station
Electronic Balancing Company's FAA Certified Repair Station #QP3R797L, State-Of-The-Art equipment and Aircraft On Ground (A.O.G.) Emergency Support provide our customers with a substantially more convenient way to service their aircraft equipment with limited down-time.
For 65 years, Electronic Balancing has been providing high precision balancing for the aerospace industry. By leveraging our years of knowledgeable experience in combination with today's high technology, we provide our customers with the best results for their exacting standards.
- Federal Aviation Administration certified repair station #QP3R797L
- F.A.A. approved Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Licensed Repairman
- Rotating components and assembly balance specialization
- Document review and inspection
- Parts inspection for balancing specifications
- State-Of-The-Art equipment with printed data sheets
- 8130 certificates issued
- Proactive problem solving
- Archival data support
- Fast turnaround to meet customer requirements
- Aircraft On Ground (A.O.G.) emergency support