About Electronic Balancing Company
Whether it's one piece or 1,000 pieces, Electronic Balancing Company's 65 years of precision balancing experience can be applied to solve any balancing problem. Regardless of whether a part weighs an 1/8 ounce or 100 tons, we provide the same high quality service with little down-time.
Electronic Balancing's ability to provide a multitude of balancing capabilities enables us to solve our customer's balancing problems both efficiently and effectively.
- Featuring soft and hard bearing Schenck-Trebel Balancing machines
- Minimum weight capacity - 1/8 ounce
- Maximum weight capacity - 100 ton
- Maximum length (in house) - 50 feet
- Maximum diameter (in house) - 13 feet
- Individual component balance
- Assembly balance
- Fast turnaround for one piece or larger production runs
- Multiple weight correction methods available: welding, drilling, grinding, fiberglass, etc.
- Quality control manuals
- ISO 9001-2000 compliant
- Traceable to N.I.S.T.
- In house machining to handle special tooling needs
A few types of parts we've balanced: Gas and Steam turbines, Generator rotors, Compressors, Pumps, Fans, Gearbox components, Couplings and driveshafts, Process equipment, Medical, Food processing, Grinding and polishing equipment, all types of drive and idle rollers, Aircraft related components
When it comes to rotating machinery, balance plays an integral part in its overall performance and service life
The balance procedures should be performed prior to rotor assembly and installation. This will ensure that the rotating part is accurately balanced and eliminate the need for disassembly of the unit.
By minimizing the unbalance in the rotating part, the amount of centrifugal force it produces at speed will be greatly reduced. As a result, the unit will benefit by:
- Minimized vibration
- Minimized stresses to the structure and foundation
- Minimizes the Risks of a Catastrophic failure
- Increased bearing life
- Increased accuracy and finish
- Increased performance
- Decreases the likelihood of bending or bowing the shaft
- Decreases noise
- Increases the operation time
- Reduces downtime due to repairs